czwartek, 9 grudnia 2010

ścieżki dźwiękowe



j'ai deux amours/madeleine peyroux
me and mrs jones
from paris to china/Augustin O'Assignies
night sounds blues/Toni Sola
are you with me/vaux
night city
spring roll
another day/jonathan alberts
(they long to be) close to you/matt monro
moving slow/c'est ma chanson
fiesta sevillana
magie d'aeroports
opera buffa/bruno bertoli
jump in the air/hugo ripoll
jumpstyle/Laurent Lombard
Direct News/Paul Pritchard
turkish nights/Karl Lundeberg
Blowback/Dan Morrissey

I'm Sticking with You/The Velvet Underground
Piazza, New York Catcher/Belle & Sebastian
Expectations/Belle & Sebastian
Anyone Else But You/The Moldy Peaches
All the Young Dudes/Mott the Hoople
Why Bother/the drop
Doll Parts/Ellen Page, Jason Bateman
A Well Respected Man/The Kinks
Once I Loved/Astrud Gilberto
Superstar/Sonic Youth
Tire Swing/Kimya Dawson
My Rollercoaster/Kimya Dawson
So Nice So Smart/Kimya Dawson
I Like Giants/Kimya Dawson
Reminders of Then/Kimya Dawson
12/26/Kimya Dawson
Loose Lips/Kimya Dawson
Tree Hugger/Kimya Dawson, Antsy Pants
Sleep/Kimya Dawson, Antsy Pants
All I Want Is You/Barry Louis Polisar
Besame Mucho/Trío Los Panchos
Dearest/Buddy Holly
Sea of Love/Cat Power
Anyone Else But You/Michael Cera, Ellen Page

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

eXTReMe Tracker